- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I have too many thoughts for one person. If anyone wants some, I’m handing out gay hopelessness by dozen.
Here’s a song on the new EP. This is what I look like when I practice in my oven room. I kept slipping off my bed…Searching for something I’d thought I’d lost Thought that it was you Sat in the grass Underneath a big tree Confessing, failed love Achievement fades And it’s in the way Dead things choose to lay Wanted to give Wanted to see you everyday Until you put me In my place I hope you understand There’s more emotions than mad Forgive you now Don’t think I can When I see you Acting the way you do Kinda pretty Kinda fu kinda fake It’s so simple To recognize the pattern Was there something Else you were after?
EP coming this fall on http://www.ascensionrecordingsandpublications.com
Yo Rosalie what the heck! She’s rad, check it out.